AN EXCELLENT GUEST EXPERIENCE REQUIRES THE RIGHT TECHNOLOGY
Changing consumer behavior and the use of different electronic devices throughout the entire customer journey has increased the pressure for hoteliers to employ much deeper integrated solutions for operations, distribution management and guest interactions during the Pre-Stay, Stay and Post-Stay phases.
Explore which hotel property management solutions the market offers today. This requires defining your future strategy including data collection requirements, marketing activities, resource planning, process optimization and other requirements such as data security and hosting solutions e.g., cloud-based.
PMS RFP PROJECT MANAGEMENT & SUPPORT
- Assessment of business needs and processes
- Incorporating PMS market trends and typical industry needs Incorporating hotel property management system market trends and typical industry needs
RFP Compilation and Evaluation
- Preparation of detailed RFP specification and briefing documents
- Specification of interface requirements to existing systems
- RFP coordination e.g., agency briefing
- RFP evaluation and short listing of vendors
- Coordination of provider presentations
- Presentation of vendor performance, highlighting strengths and weaknesses as well as cost-benefits of each system
Project Management and Implementation Support
- Generation of project plan and coordination of all involved parties
- Definition and communication of hotel chain standards to vendors
- Assistance with rate strategy development and implementation
- Training as required (see h2c’s training program)
- Strategy definition workshop
- Compilation of client’s team feedback into one requirement document
- Development of complete RFP documentation e.g., including customer’s system landscape, Excel spread sheet with detailed criteria to be fulfilled, cost sheet template, etc.
- In-depth system/provider analysis
- Presentation including key findings and recommendations