h2c's 2019 Global CRM Study
- CRM is more than e-mail communication. With core functions normally exceeding hotel operations, marketing, sales and IT a holistic approach is required, but often perceived as difficult to implement.
- Multiple platforms with different data silos lead to increased workloads, ineffective processes, less flexibility and higher costs.
- Business intelligence is often insufficient because reporting is either not available and/or customization requires significant time and investment to implement.
- Today’s customer journey offers many touchpoints where smart CRM can lead to increased conversion e.g., during a brand website booking. But personalized content is often not available.
- In many cases, the depth of integration with corresponding systems (e.g., PMS, CRS and RMS) is not optimized for hotel chains.
- A clear strategy definition and setting priorities for CRM roll-out are important. Hotel chains often struggle with the complexity of CRM projects.
- Finding employees with the right skill-sets and CRM experience is not easy. Hence, CRM often falls back behind other urgent matters.
BENEFITS FOR SPONSORS
- Detailed insights on market specifics, hotel chain needs, industry expert’s view points and strategic implications by region
- Acknowledgement of the hotel chains’ CRM challenges and their ideas to overcome these deficiencies
- Identification of strategic issues related to CRM integration and data exchange issues
- Information about operational CRM requirements
- Recognition of upcoming players that hotel chains are considering as a viable CRM solution
- Understand what kind of consulting is required
where crm is headed - the agony and the extacy
Watch h2c's webinar "The agony and the extacy - Where CRM is headed" to learn more about the methodology and the key findings of our Global CRM Study.