Distribution Performance Optimization
OPTIMIZING Hotel DISTRIBUTION channel PERFORMANCE
Ensuring the correct implementation of your rate parity strategy and Best Rate Guarantee can be a time consuming task. Equally challenging is keeping your content up-to-date by providing high quality hotel information and availability across all employed hotel distribution channels, especially when internal resources are missing.
H2c has the expertise to help you better manage your rate strategy processes and keep hotel content consistent across all of your direct and indirect/OTA channels.
Our customized distribution optimization of dynamic and static content includes:
- Availability & Rate Parity checks (identifying error sources and optimizing internal processes)
- Booking Condition checks (avoiding customer confusion during the booking process)
- Content Quality Optimization (ensuring that content is relevant, fresh and inspires bookings)
Conducting these distribution optimization checks on a regular basis will lead to more confidence and trust in your brand, and consequently result in more online bookings.
Request a quick and comprehensive overview of your hotel’s electronic sales performance. H2c provides individual recommendations for optimizing your distribution performance.
DEFINITION OF CHECKS
- Number of electronic channels (e.g., brand website, CRS, GDS, OTAs, metasearch sites, bed banks, etc.)
- Dynamic content criteria
- Static content areas
- Booking conditions (e.g., date, rate and room type, occupancy)
- Frequency (e.g., carried out on a monthly, bimonthly or quarterly basis)
- Detailed hotel distribution channel performance check including recommendations for improvement
- Summary information, highlighting the total error scores per channel and per hotel
- Post-implementation checks, ensuring that problems are solved
OTA Content Optimization and Rate Parity Assurance for Lindner Hotels & Resorts
We are more than satisfied with the checks’ level of detail and the way results are presented. The checks help us to continuously scrutinize our strategy and adapt it where required.Revenue & Data Services Team at Lindner Hotels & Resorts