24.09.2015, Type of project: Training
Interactive, Customized Training for Lindner Hotels & Resorts
ABOUT THE CLIENT
Dusseldorf-based Lindner Hotels AG operates 33 hotels and resorts in seven European countries, including 23 properties in Germany. With a portfolio ranging from spa and sport resorts to city and conference hotels, Lindner is among Germany’s leading hotel chains. Numerous successful projects and regular quality assurance as well as distribution training sessions build the base for Lindner’s long-lasting working relationship with h2c.
Since several years h2c conducts trainings sessions for our hotels. Through in-person trainings and webinars h2c training sessions improve the distribution knowledge of our employees and translate system and marketing complexities into day-by-day action plans. We always receive very good feedback from the hotels and are keen to continue offering webinars on topics which are relevant to Lindner.
Gunnar von Hagen, Corporate Director Operations and Central Project Management at Lindner Hotels AG
Lindner approached h2c with the aim to employ a series of in-person and webinar sessions, where h2c shares its most recent information on distribution trends and developments, OTAs, meta search sites, GDS optimization and online marketing practices with Lindner’s employees. The overall goal is to share Best Practices, enabling each Lindner Hotel to optimize their distribution landscape.
- Communication between Hotel and Head Office
- Communication and knowledge exchange across hotels
- Translate Lindner’s strategy into actions for the hotels and backing them up with industry best practices
- Knowledge transfer
- A combination of in-person training sessions and complementing online webinars were set up
- Training topics were defined together with Lindner’s head office team (a sample training plan can be seen above)
- Pre-training homework and a quiz at the end of each training were employed in order to make sure that the knowledge transfer was successful
- All participants receive a certificate after successful completion of the respective training
- Successful knowledge transfer
- Increase of employee’s motivation to embrace Lindner’s strategies and standards
- Competitiveness of Lindner’s products and services in terms of Distribution and E-Commerce
- Awareness of trends, innovations and industry best practices